There was a game giveaway at work today and I ended up with Dead Space 2 for my Xbox 360. This is awesome but it’s also a problem, in that I am still playing Dragon Age: Origins (rather slowly) and I have not yet finished the first Dead Space either.
This led me to wonder how many unfinished games I have on my shelf and to think maybe this will be my resolution for now – to try and finish these games before I buy any new ones.
- Dragon Age: Origins – my character is in the process of becoming a Grey Warden so I’m still fairly early on in the game.
- Dead Space – apparently I’m in Chapter 4: Obliteration Imminent.
- Red Dead Redemption – in Mexico.
- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion – I recently started a new game, I have an older save I think but it’s not very far along either.
- Prey – I lost my save, so this one I’ll have to start fresh.
- Halo: ODST – never really played it, I bought it mostly for Nathan Fillion but maybe I’ll finish it sometime.
I have a few other unfinished games that I’m not gonna put on the list because I don’t really intend to finish them.
What games do you have on your shelf that you’re planning to finish but haven’t gotten around to yet?
Also, should I keep working on DA:O or stop for a bit to finish up Dead Space so I can start working on DS2? I’m just curious as to your opinions, though I’m pretty sure I know what I’m going to do about it.
Originally published here.